Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tina Fey for . . . Mom of the Year?

I adore Tina Fey with the same intensity with which I adore pork products. She's funny as hell. (I'm still not sure why she was ever considered an "unlikely" sex symbol. If she's unlikely, what with her brains, her humor, her sharpness, and her bangin' bod, I think the rest of us possessing a decent personality and even a small amount of wit should just give up. Now that everybody loves her, we may have to give up anyway since that bitch set the bar so high. But I really ought to end my parentheses now.)

So even though it's lights-out for me at 10:00 p.m. on my new schedule and I therefore missed her appearance on "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" the other day to promote the season premiere of "30 Rock" ("30 Rock" premieres tonight at 9:30 on NBC!), I caught it online and I have something to say.



While the Bristol-Palin-as-baby-sitter-for-Fey's-toddler bit was hilarious in itself, didn't Tina and Conan miss out on one very obvious punchline, i.e. that Bristol could have used the practice? Just sayin'.

Part 2 of the interview:

No comments: